- Large Three Bedroom House
- Integrated Fridge/Freezer & Oven
- Bath & Shower Cubicle Seperate
- Close to Woodbridge
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Integrated Wardrobes
- Modern, Quiet Development
RIVERDALE ESTATES are delighted to present to the rental market this immaculately presented large three bedroom house located in Hollesley. The property comprises spacious entrance hallway, modern fully fitted kitchen with integrated tall standing fridge/freezer & oven, cloakroom & lounge/diner with large storage cupboard & French doors leading to patio area. Upstairs there are three bedroom with integrated wardrobes to bedroom one & a family bathroom with the added benefit of a separate shower cubicle. To the rear of the property there is a fully enclosed garden with patio area & lawn, shed to remain. The property further benefits from two allocated parking spaces,
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* An Administration fee for processing the application, setting up the tenancy, arranging the tenancy agreement and deposit registration of £120 per tenancy.
* A Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, and Right to Rent checks etc) of £90 per person (aged 18 or over).
* A check out fee is payable at the end of the tenancy of £75
* Guarantor arrangement/application fee of £90
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit on a case by case basis
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.