- Fully furnished to an exceptional standard
- 2 double bedrooms
- Secure fob entry
- Ensuite shower room
- Balcony off living room and bedroom.
- Stunning marina views
- Brand new
- Allocated parking
- Integrated appliances including dishwasher
Riverdale are delighted to offer for rent this extremely well presented , 2 bedroomed apartment with stunning views over the Marina and Customs House. The apartment has an open plan kitchen dining room opening onto a large balcony decorated with an abundance of plants and overlooking the Customers House and the marina.
The modern kitchen has white high gloss units with white marble effect worktops with integrated appliances including fridge freezer, dishwasher and microwave. The ceramic hob has stainless steel extractor chimney and pan drawers below. There is a large centre island with inset sink, integrated appliances and additional storage.
The kitchen area leads through to a very stylish living room with comfortable sofa and chair with side tables and table lamps. The mirrored wall gives amazing views of the marina which ever way you look. A full glass wall leads onto the balcony with more stunning views over the marina and Customers House.
There are two double bedrooms, fully furnished to hotel standards with double beds and fitted wardrobes. The master bedroom has a fully tiled stylish en-suite and there is a separate shower room.
The apartment benefits from secure entry and an allocated parking space.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* An Administration fee for processing the application, setting up the tenancy, arranging the tenancy agreement and deposit registration of £120 per tenancy.
* A Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, and Right to Rent checks etc) of £90 per person (aged 18 or over).
* A check out fee is payable at the end of the tenancy of £75
* Guarantor arrangement/application fee of £90
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit on a case by case basis
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.