- Neptune Marina
- South Facing
- Two Bathrooms
- Wooden Floors
- Secure Parking
- Two Double Bedrooms
- 4th Floor
- River Views
RIVERDALE ESTATES are delighted to present this stunning 4th floor apartment is located in the prestigious Neptune Marina development. It is south facing with a balcony and French doors off the living room with views across the river Orwell and towards the lock gates and Orwell Bridge. The apartment has a spacious layout with two double bedrooms (Master with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room), two bathrooms, open plan living/dining and kitchen. Fully fitted kitchen to include washer/dryer, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, oven and hob. The apartment has solid wood floors throughout and blinds to all windows. It is offered unfurnished with secure entry and allocated, secure parking.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* An Administration fee for processing the application, setting up the tenancy, arranging the tenancy agreement and deposit registration of £120 per tenancy.
* A Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, and Right to Rent checks etc) of £90 per person (aged 18 or over).
* A check out fee is payable at the end of the tenancy of £75
* Guarantor arrangement/application fee of £90
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit on a case by case basis
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.