- Water Views
- Ideal for Sharers
- Video entry
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Fully fitted kitchen with high gloss units
- Underground parking available
KEYWORKERS DISCOUNT SCHEME: ELIGIBLE KEY WORKERS ARE those who are in regular full and part time employment as:
a. Clinical NHS staff (except for doctors and dentists)
b. Teachers and nursery nurses in schools and further education or sixth form colleges
c. Police officers and community support officers
d. Prison officers
e. Probation service staff
f. Local authority staff
g. Firefighters and other uniformed Fire & Rescue Services staff
h. Armed Forces personnel, including clinical staff, Ministry of Defence police officers and uniformed staff in the Fire and Defence Service
i. Environmental health officers working in a local authority, government agency, the NHS or other public sector agencies
j. Social workers, nursery nurses, educational psychologists and therapists (e.g. occupational therapists) employed by local authorities, the Children and Family Court Advisory Support Service or the NHS
RIVERDALE ESTATES are delighted to offer for rent this stunning 2 bedroom apartment with views of the marina and private balcony.
The apartment benefits from:
Open plan living room with fully fitted kitchen.
Two, equal sized double bedrooms - making it ideal for sharers.
Large utility cupboard
Allocated parking is also available on site.
Please note this property is unfurnished.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* An Administration fee for processing the application, setting up the tenancy, arranging the tenancy agreement and deposit registration of £120 per tenancy.
* A Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, and Right to Rent checks etc) of £90 per person (aged 18 or over).
* A check out fee is payable at the end of the tenancy of £75
* Guarantor arrangement/application fee of £90
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit on a case by case basis
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.