- 2 Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite Bathroom
- Amazing Views
- Immaculate Presentation
Located up on the third floor the property benefits from fantastic views of the waterfront from Orwell bridge back down to the Marina area and the surrounding areas. With two double bedrooms, master has an ensuite shower room and built in wardrobes. In the hall there is a good size double storage cupboard and another which houses the heating system and also has storage space. There is a separate bathroom with panel bath, shower mixer taps, pedestal wash basin and low level WC. The kitchen comes with fridge freezer, integrated washer/dryer, electric oven and hob with hood extractor over.
The property also benefits from secure underground car parking plus a visitors permit too. It is offered unfurnished and is available straight away.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* An Administration fee for processing the application, setting up the tenancy, arranging the tenancy agreement and deposit registration of £120 per tenancy.
* A Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, and Right to Rent checks etc) of £90 per person (aged 18 or over).
* A check out fee is payable at the end of the tenancy of £75
* Guarantor arrangement/application fee of £90
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit on a case by case basis
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.