- BRAND NEW
- QUIRKY & CONTEMPORARY
- WOODEN FLOORING THROUGHOUT
- 24 HOUR CONCIERGE
- SECURE ENTRY SYSTEM
- WATERFRONT LOCATION
- ORIGINAL FEATURES
- WALKING DISTANCE TO TRAIN STATION
- LIFT ACCESS
RIVERDALE ESTATES are delighted to present to the rental market this stunning, brand new one bedroom apartment located in the Cranfield Mill complex on the beautiful waterfront.
The property sits on the second floor & benefits from secure entry system with lift access & 24 hour concierge.
Entrance door leading to open plan kitchen/lounge/diner.
The fully fitted kitchen includes electric oven, hob & extractor & an excellent range of high & low level units.
There are two floor to ceiling windows providing a light bright living space for the lounge. Exposed brick work & original features create a quirky & contemporary mix of old & new.
There is a bedroom off the lounge with storage cupboard.
Shower room with quality fixtures & fittings comprising low level wc, hand wash basin & shower cubicle.
The waterfront location offers an array of cafes, restaurants & bars which line the marina & is close to all local amenities.
Easy walking distance to the train station & town centre.
Please note there is no allocated parking with this property however there are several car parks close by offering competitive season tickets.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* An Administration fee for processing the application, setting up the tenancy, arranging the tenancy agreement and deposit registration of £120 per tenancy.
* A Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, and Right to Rent checks etc) of £90 per person (aged 18 or over).
* A check out fee is payable at the end of the tenancy of £75
* Guarantor arrangement/application fee of £90
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit on a case by case basis
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.