- Freshly Repainted Throughout
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- New Vinyl in Kitchen and Bathroom
- Two Bedrooms
- Popular Ravenswood Development
- First Floor
- New Carpet to Living/Dining Room
Freshly decorated attractive two bedroom apartment located to the South East of Ipswich on the popular Ravenswood development. New vinyl flooring has been laid in the kitchen and bathroom, and there is new carpet to the lounge/dining room.
The property sits on the first floor & comprises entrance hallway with secure entry phone system & large storage cupboards, leading through to a spacious open plan lounge/diner with Juliette balcony overlooking the rear of the property.
The modern, fully fitted kitchen is recessed with a good range of cream kitchen units with laminate wood effect work top and has views overlooking the front of the property. There is an integrated electric oven, hob and extractor and space for free standing fridge freezer and washing machine.
There are two large double bedrooms, both with ample space for double and bedroom furniture. The master bedroom has large fitted wardrobe with mirrored doors. The bathroom comprises of white three piece suite with shower over bath and electric heated towel rail.
The property further benefits from a private garage, double glazing & electric heating throughout.
The location is well placed providing excellent access to the A12/A14 as well as being on a bus route in to the town centre. The development is well served with several amenities including a doctors surgery, hairdressers, building society & supermarkets, as well as an array of restaurants. Also within walking distance is Costa coffee shop, John Lewis & Waitrose.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* An Administration fee for processing the application, setting up the tenancy, arranging the tenancy agreement and deposit registration of £120 per tenancy.
* A Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, and Right to Rent checks etc) of £90 per person (aged 18 or over).
* A check out fee is payable at the end of the tenancy of £75
* Guarantor arrangement/application fee of £90
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit on a case by case basis
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.