- Large Modern Studio
- Laminate Flooring Throughout
- Walking Distance To Railway Station
- Secure Entry System
- Integrated White Goods
- Waterfront Location
- Lift Access
RIVERDALE ESTATES are delighted to present to the rental market this large modern, unfurnished studio apartment located in the Foundry building within The Mill complex. The waterfront location offers a vibrant atmosphere with many restaurants & bars & is also walking distance to Ipswich Train Station. The property has laminate flooring throughout & includes all integrated white goods, built in wardrobes & storage cupboard. Further benefits include, secure entry system, lift access, central location & is available now. Please note this property does not come with a parking space, but has several pay & displays car parks surrounding.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* An Administration fee for processing the application, setting up the tenancy, arranging the tenancy agreement and deposit registration of £120 per tenancy.
* A Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, and Right to Rent checks etc) of £90 per person (aged 18 or over).
* A check out fee is payable at the end of the tenancy of £75
* Guarantor arrangement/application fee of £90
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit on a case by case basis
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.