- Northgate Catchment
- Seperate Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Large Rear Garden
RIVERDALE ESTATES are delighted to present to the rental market this very well presented, large double bay semi detached property located to the Northgate catchment of Ipswich. The property comprises entrance hallway, lounge, separate dining room with French doors leading to rear garden, fully fitted kitchen with cooker and downstairs shower room. Upstairs comprises three bedrooms (two doubles, 1 single) & family bathroom. To the rear of the property there is a large garden mainly laid to lawn with a small patio area. The property further benefits from a large driveway, gas central heating & double glazing throughout.
Lounge - 12'0" (3.66m) x 10'4" (3.15m)
Dining Room - 10'11" (3.33m) x 9'11" (3.02m)
Kitchen - 11'6" (3.51m) x 7'6" (2.29m)
Bedroom One - 11'5" (3.48m) x 9'8" (2.95m)
Bedroom Two - 10'0" (3.05m) x 9'7" (2.92m)
Bedroom Three - 7'11" (2.41m) x 6'8" (2.03m)
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* An Administration fee for processing the application, setting up the tenancy, arranging the tenancy agreement and deposit registration of £120 per tenancy.
* A Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, and Right to Rent checks etc) of £90 per person (aged 18 or over).
* A check out fee is payable at the end of the tenancy of £75
* Guarantor arrangement/application fee of £90
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit on a case by case basis
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.