- Waterfront development
- NO PARKING
- Balcony with partial water view
- 1 bedroom
- Fully fitted ktichen with integrated appliances
Situated in popular Neptune Marina Development. This beautifully presented one bedroom third floor apartment comprises, living area providing access to balcony, kitchen with integrated appliances, master bedroom with built-in wardrobe and bathroom. The property benefits from secure entry system and under floor heating.
The apartment is offered unfurnished. Please note there is NO allocated parking with this property.
Wood laminate flooring, under floor heating, recessed spot lights, video phone entry and airing/storage cupboard
Living Area - 14'3" (4.34m) x 13'2" (4.01m)
Wood laminate flooring, under floor heating, recessed spot lights and double glazed sliding door to balcony
Kitchen - 9'4" (2.84m) x 7'3" (2.21m)
Ceramic tiled flooring, under floor heating, integrated appliances, wall and base mounted units and 1 1/2 bowl sink
Master Bedroom - 12'0" (3.66m) x 10'8" (3.25m)
Tilt/turn window, under floor heating, recessed spot lights, built in wardrobe and television and telephone points
Bathroom - 7'2" (2.18m) x 6'6" (1.98m)
Ceramic tiled flooring, heated towel rail, under floor heating, bath with shower over, hand wash basin and low level w/c
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* An Administration fee for processing the application, setting up the tenancy, arranging the tenancy agreement and deposit registration of £120 per tenancy.
* A Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, and Right to Rent checks etc) of £90 per person (aged 18 or over).
* A check out fee is payable at the end of the tenancy of £75
* Guarantor arrangement/application fee of £90
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit on a case by case basis
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.