- Stunning Town Centre Penthouse
- Garden Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- Underground Parking
- Open Plan Living /Dining/Kitchen
- Large Private Roof Terrace
- En-suite Shower Room
- Turret Study Area with Panoramic Views
- Furnished to a High Standard
RIVERDALE ESTATES are delighted to present a unique penthouse in the sought after St Nicholas Court development tucked away in the very centre of the town.
This apartment has a truly stunning layout with an impressive open plan living area. The dining area is situated in an open semi-circular area, it leads straight through to the open plan kitchen with fully integrated appliances, granite work surface and centre island, further on is the living area with full height windows and double doors leading through to a garden room with full height windows on 3 sides. From the garden room there is access to the large roof terrace, which has views across the town centre. There is a spiral staircase leading from the dining area to a unique study area situated in the "St Nicholas Court turret" with 360-degree views of Ipswich.
The master bedroom has fitted wardrobes and French doors leading on to a second, smaller roof terrace and en-suite bathroom with double shower and whirlpool bath. There is a second, equally large bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a main bathroom with whirlpool bath. There is under floor heating and maple wood effect flooring throughout. The apartment has secure video entry and one allocated underground car park space.
The apartment is furnished to a very high standard with a contemporary feel.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* An Administration fee for processing the application, setting up the tenancy, arranging the tenancy agreement and deposit registration of £120 per tenancy.
* A Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, and Right to Rent checks etc) of £90 per person (aged 18 or over).
* A check out fee is payable at the end of the tenancy of £75
* Guarantor arrangement/application fee of £90
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit on a case by case basis
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.