- Two double bedrooms
- Off road parking
- Modern 1st floor bathroom
- Town centre location
- Back garden laid to lawn
Riverdale Estates are pleased to offer for rental this two bedroomed terraced house in the town centre. On a no through road close to the town centre it is ideally located for shops, restaurants and the station. The front door opens onto a hallway running from front to back with stairs leading to the first floor. There is a large open plan lounge diner with exposed wooden floors and windows to both ends giving plenty of light and space. At the rear of the property is a kitchen with fitted units to include a ceramic hob and electric oven, space for a fridge freezer and under counter space for a washing machine. A back door leads to a good sized garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a large storage shed to the rear. On the first floor there are two good sized double bedrooms and a modern bathroom with electric shower over bath and heated towel rail.
The property is neutrally decorated throughout with wooden floors to most rooms and cream carpet to hall and stairs. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and radiatored gas central heating throughout.
The front of the property has been hard landscaped to give an off road parking space and there is permit parking all along the road.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* An Administration fee for processing the application, setting up the tenancy, arranging the tenancy agreement and deposit registration of £120 per tenancy.
* A Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, and Right to Rent checks etc) of £90 per person (aged 18 or over).
* A check out fee is payable at the end of the tenancy of £75
* Guarantor arrangement/application fee of £90
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit on a case by case basis
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.