- Marina Location
- Good Size Double Bedroom
- All White Goods
- South Facing
- Secure Parking
- Walking Distance to Railway Station & Town Centre
RIVERDALE ESTATES are delighted to present to the rental market this well presented one bedroom apartment located within the popular `Mill` complex The property is directly South facing making this a lovely sunny apartment comprising kitchen with electric oven and hob, hood extractor over, fridge with freezer compartment. Bathroom has low level WC, hand wash basin and panel bath with shower mixer taps and screen. Two storage cupboards can be found within the hall. The bedroom is a good size double with a double bed included and bookcase. the property benefits further from secure off street car parking.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* An Administration fee for processing the application, setting up the tenancy, arranging the tenancy agreement and deposit registration of £120 per tenancy.
* A Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, and Right to Rent checks etc) of £90 per person (aged 18 or over).
* A check out fee is payable at the end of the tenancy of £75
* Guarantor arrangement/application fee of £90
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit on a case by case basis
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.