- En-Suite to Master
- Lift Access
- Allocated Parking
- Balcony with Beautiful River Views
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Secure Entry System
- Walking Distance to Town Centre & Railway Station
RIVERDALE ESTATES are delighted to present to the rental market this very attractive two bedroom furnished PENTHOUSE apartment located close to the town centre & walking distance to the railway station.
The property comprises entrance hallway, large open plan kitchen/lounge/diner with integrated fridge/freezer, oven & washer/dryer. Door leading to balcony offering beautiful river views.
Master bedroom with en suite shower room & door leading to balcony.
Main bathroom & second bedroom off hallway.
The property further benefits from an allocated car park space, lift access & secure entry system.
Kitchen/Lounge/Diner - 24'0" (7.32m) x 11'6" (3.51m)
Bedroom One - 16'2" (4.93m) x 8'5" (2.57m)
Bedroom Two - 10'0" (3.05m) x 7'1" (2.16m)
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* An Administration fee for processing the application, setting up the tenancy, arranging the tenancy agreement and deposit registration of £120 per tenancy.
* A Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, and Right to Rent checks etc) of £90 per person (aged 18 or over).
* A check out fee is payable at the end of the tenancy of £75
* Guarantor arrangement/application fee of £90
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit on a case by case basis
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.