- Christchurch Park Location
- Allocated Parking
- Sofa & Wardrobe Included
- Beautiful Location
- Top Floor
- All White Goods Included
- High Quality Kitchen & Bathroom
RIVERDALE ESTATES are delighted to present to the rental market thsi beautifully presented two bedroom apartment located close to Christchurch Park.
The property sits on the top floor (second) & comprises entrance hallway with with stairs to a split upper level.
The upper level has a good size lounge including a high quality sofa which will be remaining.
The fully fitted kitchen sits off the lounge & includes an integrated electric oven & hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer & washing machine.
There is a second double bedroom & modern shower room.
Stairs down to lower level leading to master bedroom with wardrobe to remain.
To the rear of the property there is an allocated parking space & a visitor parking bay.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* An Administration fee for processing the application, setting up the tenancy, arranging the tenancy agreement and deposit registration of £120 per tenancy.
* A Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, and Right to Rent checks etc) of £90 per person (aged 18 or over).
* A check out fee is payable at the end of the tenancy of £75
* Guarantor arrangement/application fee of £90
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit on a case by case basis
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.