- 11th Floor
- Private Balcony
- Two Bedrooms
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Far Reaching Views
- Allocated parking
- Wooden Floors to Living Areas
- Two Bathrooms
- Available now
RIVERDALE ESTATES are delighted to offer for rental this beautifully presented two bedroom apartment situated in the Foundry building of the Cranfield Mill development. Situated on the 11th floor, the accommodation comprises living/dining room providing access to a balcony with a view over the courtyard. Open plan kitchen with integral appliances, master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en-suite shower room, bedroom two also providing access to the balcony and main bathroom. The property benefits one secure allocated parking space. Unfurnished.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* An Administration fee for processing the application, setting up the tenancy, arranging the tenancy agreement and deposit registration of £120 per tenancy.
* A Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, and Right to Rent checks etc) of £90 per person (aged 18 or over).
* A check out fee is payable at the end of the tenancy of £75
* Guarantor arrangement/application fee of £90
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit on a case by case basis
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.