- Stoke Park
- Fully Refurbsihed
- Double Glazing
- Ample Parking
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Culd-de-sac Position
RIVERDALE ESTATES are delighted to offer to the rental market this beautifully refurbished three bedroom end terrace house located on the popular Stoke Park development. The attractive property has just been freshly decorated & has new flooring throughout. The property comprises entrance hallway, open plan lounge/diner, fully fitted kitchen with integrated white goods & back door leading to fully enclosed rear garden. Upstairs has three bedrooms, two of which are doubles & family bathroom. Further benefits include gas central heating, double glazing, ample parking & a cul-de-sac position. The location offers convenient walking distance to all local amenities & schooling & gives easy access to the A12/A14 at Copdock.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* An Administration fee for processing the application, setting up the tenancy, arranging the tenancy agreement and deposit registration of £120 per tenancy.
* A Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, and Right to Rent checks etc) of £90 per person (aged 18 or over).
* A check out fee is payable at the end of the tenancy of £75
* Guarantor arrangement/application fee of £90
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit on a case by case basis
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.