- Part Furnished
- Includes All White Goods
- Secure Entry System
- Lift Access
- One Bedroom
- Well Presented
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Waterfront Location
RIVERDALE ESTATES are delighted to present to the rental market this very well presented one bedroom apartment located on the ever popular waterfront development. The property is part furnished.
The property comprises entrance hallway, open plan kitchen/lounge/diner with fully fitted integrated white goods including dishwasher, tall standing fridge/freezer, oven & hob, good size double bedroom & bathroom with shower over bath & heated towel rail. There is a large storage cupboard to the hallway housing washer/dryer. Secure entry system & lift access.
Please note that the property does not come with an allocated parking space but there are nearby options available for parking,
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* An Administration fee for processing the application, setting up the tenancy, arranging the tenancy agreement and deposit registration of £120 per tenancy.
* A Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, and Right to Rent checks etc) of £90 per person (aged 18 or over).
* A check out fee is payable at the end of the tenancy of £75
* Guarantor arrangement/application fee of £90
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit on a case by case basis
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.