- Two Bedrooms
- White Goods
- Walk In Closet
- Lift Access
- Secure Entry System
RIVERDALE ESTATES are delighted to present to the rental market this beautiful, brand new two bedroom apartment positioned on the eighth floor of the Cambria building on the ever developing waterfront. The property comprises entrance hallway, spacious lounge/kitchen/diner with floor to ceiling windows & french doors leading to balcony. The quality kitchen has integrated dishwasher, oven, hob & tall standing fridge/freezer. Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe & luxury en-suite finished to a very high standard. The second bedroom is a good sized double. Family bathroom off hallway. The property further benefits from a parking space and lift access.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* An Administration fee for processing the application, setting up the tenancy, arranging the tenancy agreement and deposit registration of £120 per tenancy.
* A Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, and Right to Rent checks etc) of £90 per person (aged 18 or over).
* A check out fee is payable at the end of the tenancy of £75
* Guarantor arrangement/application fee of £90
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit on a case by case basis
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.