- FULLY FURNSIHED TO HIGH STANDARD
- LIFT ACCESS
- EXCLUSIVE COMPLEX
- DIRECT WATER VIEWS
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- SECURE ENTRY SYSTEM
RIVERDALE ESTATES are delighted to present to the rental market this beautifully presented, furnished one bedroom apartment with direct river views.
The property comprises spacious entrance hallway leading through to a bright open plan kitchen/lounge/diner.
The fully fitted kitchen benefits from integrated appliances to include a dishwasher, fridge/freezer, electric oven & hob & wine cooler.
The lounge is a good size & gives access to a balcony offering beautiful river views.
The bedroom sits behind the lounge & has a floor to ceiling window & a recessed dressing area.
The bathroom sits off the hallway & comprises of a modern suite with shower over bath, wash basin & low level wc. Heated towel rail & shaver socket.
There is a good size storage cupboard off the hallway which house the washing machine.
The property further benefits from one allocated parking space in the courtyard to the complex, secure entry system, lift access & a 24 hour concierge.
The waterfront location is highly sought after & offers a variety of places to eat, cafes, coffee shops & bars. Walking distance to the station & town centre.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* An Administration fee for processing the application, setting up the tenancy, arranging the tenancy agreement and deposit registration of £120 per tenancy.
* A Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, and Right to Rent checks etc) of £90 per person (aged 18 or over).
* A check out fee is payable at the end of the tenancy of £75
* Guarantor arrangement/application fee of £90
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit on a case by case basis
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.