This bright and light apartment is on the first floor of the Modus development. It has a large living dining room with a separated fully fitted kitchen/diner. There is a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room and a further double bedroom. The apartment benefits from a separate bathroom with shower over the bath. This apartment is offered fully furnished. There is laminate wood flooring to the living areas and carpets to the bedrooms. There is also off road parking and communal gardens.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* An Administration fee for processing the application, setting up the tenancy, arranging the tenancy agreement and deposit registration of £120 per tenancy.
* A Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, and Right to Rent checks etc) of £90 per person (aged 18 or over).
* A check out fee is payable at the end of the tenancy of £75
* Guarantor arrangement/application fee of £90
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit on a case by case basis
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.