- Newly refurbished to extremely high standard
- Large rooms
- Communal garden with access to Christchurch Park
- 2 double bedrooms
- Large bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Period features
- Fully fitted kitchen with white high gloss units and integrated appliances
- Separate utility room
- Brand new carpets
- Available now
Riverdale Estates are delighted to offer for rent this newly refurbished period 2 bedroom apartment. New gas central heating system, new lighting, freshly decorated throughout in neutral tones, wood laminate to kitchen and bathroom and plush new carpets to living areas.
Situated on the first floor the apartment runs front to back of this beautiful Grade II Listed Victorian building. The front door enters into a hallway with coat hooks and then door through to the 25` living room with period bay window with period balcony doors with black wrought iron Juliet balcony. High ceilings with period fireplace and marble surround.
Access through to the rear hallway with access to the fully fitted kitchen with white high gloss units with integrated appliances including fridge freezer and dishwasher with white marble effect work top. There is a period window overlooking the garden.
From the rear hallway there is a door leading to the master bedroom with built in wardrobe, period fireplace and large period sash windows overlooking the rear garden and Christchurch park beyond.
From the entrance hall is access to the utility room which houses the new gas boiler which runs the new gas fired central heating. Fitted with units and cupboards and space for washing machine and tumble dryer.
The second bedroom which has windows to the front of the property and fitted cupboards each side of the chimney breast.
The large bathroom has windows giving plenty of natural light. Large bath with separate shower, wash hand basin and toilet with push button flush. The rooms is made even larger with lots of large mirrors.
There is a communal garden to the rear of the property with access through to Christchurch Park.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* An Administration fee for processing the application, setting up the tenancy, arranging the tenancy agreement and deposit registration of £120 per tenancy.
* A Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, and Right to Rent checks etc) of £90 per person (aged 18 or over).
* A check out fee is payable at the end of the tenancy of £75
* Guarantor arrangement/application fee of £90
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit on a case by case basis
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.